Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mr. Toad's wild ride!


Last night I went out for a girls night out. While I was out it had started raining so I guess all creatures want to find shelter. Well I can only assume that as I pulled into the garage last night this rather large frog or toad, I'm not really sure which hopped into the garage and hid under my car. After I got Kolby to bed, Stuart and I were on the couch watching some TV and I guess I fell asleep, because the next thing I know Stuart is waking me up all excited-like and told me he needs my help outside. He made a late night stop to the Burger King down the road. He noticed the frog under my car as he opened the garage to pull back in. I actually thought the frog was pretty cute. I tried to make some noise to get it to go outside (it had stopped raining by this point) but it just sat there. Finally I slid a plastic something or another at it and it hopped out from under the car but it was on the opposite side of the car that I was on and I couldn't get behind it to get it to hop on out of the garage. Stuart then backed the car out so we could get a better angle on the frog.

I got out the mop and poked at it a bit and it hopped over to the corner of the garage and got stuck in-between the legs of a chair. We moved the chair and it hopped behing some pavers and started to climb the wall amost

Finally we got it to hop on out of the garage and off to freedom. I was actually surprised that it didn't hop all over the place all crazy like. It was almost like it was moving in slow motion. We contemplated on keeping it for the kids to have as a pet, but didn't know what to feed it and where to keep it... So when the kids woke up this morning I showed them the pictures and they were excited to just to see pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. Welcome to the blogging world! Very cute blog!