Monday, September 29, 2008

Good enough to eat!!!


so early this morning I was sorting laundry in the living room and all the kids were around me. All of a sudden I hear Kolby start screaming bloody murder. Then Kaleb takes off crying saying he doesn't want a spanking. I asked Kylie what had happened and she said that Kaleb bit Kolby. He didn't break any skin, but he almost did. After a talk and a spanking, I had Kaleb say he was sorry, then Kaleb started crying again and said that his leg was the one that got hurt. Kolby's poor little let.

3 comments:

Heather and Brendan said...

Oh ouch! Wow that would hurt! I don't remember, did Kaitlyn or Kylie ever bite Brookie or Kaleb when they were babies?

Lindsay said...

did he ever say why he bite kolby ?

Brittaney said...

Adrian,
Hey I am excited for you and your new business. Your stuff is so fun! We should get together, I would love to meet your little ones. I finally have a blog. You can check it out at jeremyandbrittaney.blogspot.com. Love ya!!