Thursday, September 11, 2008

Going Kolby crazy!!





I know I'm going a little post crazy today, but I have to dedicate one to Kolby. He was born on June 26, 2008. He weighed 8 pounds 1 oz, and was 20 inches long. He's such a good little baby, until the colic kicks in. But we have a great colic remedy thanks to my mom and it makes the night much better.

Kolby Jared Post
Kylie and Kaleb just love him to death!!! Sometimes almost literally!



A friend of mine introduced me to the MOBY WRAP!!! Best thing ever. If you don't have one go and get one. It let's me have my hands free while I cook dinner or do the dishes, or eat!!!















Kolby just had his baby blessing this past Sunday September 7th, 2008. His daddy blessed him and Gampy, Grampa Post, Uncle Jon, Robert Halverson, Terry Bradford and Bishop Turley all stood in. His blessing outfit was made by Grandma Mimi.

2 comments:

Heather and Brendan said...

Cute pictures of the new baby! Tell your mom I love the blessing outfit- as always she is an incredible seamstress!

Lindsay said...

I am so sad we missed it.. we made all the rest.. well at least i did