Sunday, September 28, 2008

A little preview...

For the last several months we've been planning to enclose our patio, which we never use into a play room for the kids. With Stuart working from home and taking up one of the rooms as his office we just needed some more space for the kids to play now that we have 3 of them. My friend Crystal and her husband Luke were just here from Utah and Luke did the framing/insulation/drywall/and trim. We are still waiting for our stucco guy to do his thing. Then we are going to finish up all the odds and ends like sanding the mud, painting, and any other thing that we need to do.

Here is my patio that I stained all by myself. I really like how it turned out. I decided to go with concrete stain rather than do flooring to save some money.

Stuart and Luke knocking down the stucco.. This is a very messy process and it also scuffed up my beautiful stained floor, so I have to do a retouch this week.

The framing is up with insulation, our sliding door got moved to the hole you see here.


We replaced the sliding doors with smaller french doors. I just love them!!!


I'll post more pictures later. I realized that my camera sucks and Crystal's is awesome. So when she get's home she's going to email me some and I can post more.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

wow luke did a great job...