Thursday, December 11, 2008

playing computer

So the other day I was working on the computer making some mock-ups of some signs that people had ordered. I guess I was a little preoccupied and neglected the kids a bit as you can see by the mess of toys by the door. So Kylie got a brilliant idea to play on a computer too. She got some pictures out of Kalebs room and made them into a computer. She used an empty box as her computer desk, and took an ornament off the Christmas tree as a mouse. For some reason she needed a work hat, so she got my strainer for that.

Kaleb wanted to join in on the fun too, so he sat down and started typing away. I wanted to get a picture of Kylie, the master mind behind this mess, but Kaleb wouldn't give up his seat. It was all I could do to have him give Kylie the "hat" for a picture.


No comments: