Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bum Genius 3.0 Baby!!!

So I've made the plunge to cloth diapers. Mostly it was for a year supply kind of thing, but it's also saving us a lot of money. I've talked to several people about our switch and a few of them are going to make the switch too. I really like the ones that I got because they are a one size fits all. Kaleb and Kolby can wear them, I just have to change the position of the snaps. I'm amazed at how well they work and they are not that much extra work. Anyways, here are the boys in their new diapers.

Kolby the toe sucking baby looking all cute in his yellow diaper... I've also got green ones.
Kaleb was just having too much fun in his new diapers. He actually got mad at me when I took them off and put him back in a regular huggies. I still have a few packs of diapers I need to finish using.
They can take a running toddler with no problems
Kaleb is just pointing out his new diapers

These things really do work just like a regular diaper.... Everyone needs to make the switch!



1 comment:

Post Family said...

Several of my friends around here have switched and love them too. BTW, that's a great family picture! I'd love to have one if you have any extra 4x6 or 5x7s!?!