Friday, January 16, 2009

CutiePoops


I've decided to make my own cloth diapers since I only bought 12 of the BumGenius ones. I love them, and they work great, but they are expensive and I figured I can make them just as good myself. I've tried a few different types and I like the pocket diapers the best. I bought 3 diapers off a girl on ebay and they leaked, they kept the skin wet and just didn't work well at all. So I ripped those apart and turned them into my own. I've had pretty good luck so far. They seem to be working well. I researched diaper material, unfortunately you can't get the good quality stuff at the general farbric store. I've been posting a few of the things I've made on my facebook page and I've had a few people want to place orders once I get all the kinks ironed out. I think everyone needs to make the switch, not just for the environment but because they are so much cheaper in the long run. Anywho.... here are a few of the diapers I made.. One is a girly diaper for a friend of mine.. I need a girl to try one out to see if it still works.





1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I think they are adorable.. and can't wait to try them out.. well in five months i can't wait no rush..