Friday, October 24, 2008

Farmers Market!!

A month ago or so I was contacted about selling my jewelry at a farmers market that is going to be held every Saturday until the end of May. I decided to spread out and sell hand painted signs, vinyl signs, picture magnet boards and tu tu's.... Here's what I have made so far.. For info on the famers market look at my jewelry blog. The link is to the left.

OH, and if you see something you like, but want a different color or font just let me know and I can make it for you.

$12
$10

Stocking holder $12
Custom Princess Name $14Princess $14
$10
$24
$14
$8 each$9
$17
$17$12
$12
$10
$9
$10
Picture magnet Board $16
$14
$8
$10



~Tu Tu's~
$9 for baby, $11 for kids


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented Adrian! I really like the Bon Appetite. Could you make one that is all black with red lettering? Let me know.

Heather said...

Hey Dren, can you make one of those family home evening boards? I'm looking for one. Your stuff is awesome. I will be shopping for some of it soon. Love you.